Wednesday, December 23, 2009
so i had all-you-can-eat korean bbq with some friends for lunch. for some reason, i wasnt quite as satisfied as i usually would be. haha i feel like i can control my eating portions now. yay me! :) but kbbq is always good :)
Monday, December 21, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
last night i had two really weird and funny dreams.
1. my friend phieu and i were on our way to some random boba shop, in which i have never been before nor have i seen before so i basically made it up. as we were walking to the boba shop, i saw a REALLY REALLY cute Pikachu beetle. it was sooo cute. i was like "PHIEU!! take a picture of me and the Pikachu car!!" and shes like ok. so i take my DSLR out and gave it to her. she takes it, and i start posing for the picture. then shes goes "idono how to work this thing!!" and at that moment, a few of the guys that we were suppose to meet up with came and saw that she was struggling with the camera. one of the guys owns a DSLR so i was like hey! go help her!! and hes like, just press that button. and im like ARGGG JUST TAKE THE PICTURE! and i screamed so loud that apparently the police heard and the police car came. they were like "HEY what are you guys doing? put your hands on your heads and walk over here to this wall and take the camera with you." so we walked over to the wall and they made us sit on the ground like Kindergarten style. he was lecturing us that it`s illegal to take pictures with other people's cars... (lol i know weird) then the owner of the car comes out and she was like. "its ok, just let them go, i didnt even see them do anything." so the police let us go. lol so random.
2. i use to like this guy and i thought i had got over him, but last night, i had a dream that we were holding hands and i was hugging him.. then he was doing this really hilariously funny dance. hahaha like seriously the dance moves were ridiculous! haha but yeah that was my dream. apparently, i still kinda like him?? oie..
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
today, i went to Fashion District to get stuff to make presents for my best friends. we decided to make presents this year to save money. i did save a little money. haha i originally thought that the stuff in the Fashion District was dirt cheap, but i was so so wrong. there is tax and you needa go store to store to compare prices. in the end, i was holding three large bags of stuff. i would tell you guys what im gonna make, but i think my friends might read this. so shh haha
im so mad at myself because i just saw the grade for one of my classes. i seriously need to step up my game next quarter.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
the pictures totally disgust me!
anyways. i just dropped off lucy at LAX. shes going to phoenix, AZ to visit her sister. my friend peter went to NY yesterday and my boyfriend went to London on a business trip.. why is everyone going on vacation and leaving me?!?! :(
some goals for this winter break:
-trim my bangs
-clean my room / reorganize
- donate unused clothes
- throw away useless things
lucy cassandra regina and i all decided that we will make presents for each other this year to save money :) but i really dont know what to make.. i shall hit up the arts and crafts store soon.
its raining again today.. my house is soo cold because we have hardwood floors.. my room especially, is really cold. im using the computer in my parent's restroom because its the only room in the house that has a heating fan in the ceiling.
Friday, December 11, 2009
1) Where did you begin 2009?
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
the whole year
4) How did you earn your money?
parents, financial aid
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
yeah, not me. for someone else
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
7) Would you relive 2009 over and over again?
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
12) Did you move anywhere?
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
14) Are you registered to vote?
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2008?
16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2009?
17) Where do you live now?
los angeles and riverside
18) Describe your birthday.
friends surprised me at my apartment, roommate dinner at elephant bar (my fav restaurant)
19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2009?
cut my hair short, blazed it.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
hmm... none that i can think of. i have many moments that i liked, but none have been my fav.
21) What’s something you learned about yourself?
thought i thought i was different, im not that much different compared to other girls.
22) Any new additions to your family?
yeah! my cousin had twins and my other cousin just had another baby (1 mo.)
23) What was your best month?
24) Were you in a relationship this year?
25) What music will you remember 2009 by?
lots of kpop haha
26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddy’s?
hahahah the guys
27) New friend?
28) Favorite Night out?
29) Would you say you’ve changed since the beginning of this year?
30) Do you think 2010 will be better or worse?
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Loreal HiP Duos $7.99 Buy one get one FREE
Loreal Telescopic eyeliner Precision Liquid Eyeliner $9.49
Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Top Liquid Eyeliner $8.79
CoverGirl things Buy one Get 1 for 50% off!!
CoverGirl LashBlast $8.99
CoverGirl Eye Shadow
Undercover HD Foundation in ST-04 - $17.66 total shipped with 25% off on Black Friday!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
i was trying to avoid the paper that i had to write yesterday. which was due today. i cleaned my room and rearanged my desk. the books use to be on the right side and my laptop use to stay on the left, but i just feel like this way is more comfortable for me as i write my essay... i spet at 6am and woke up at 8am because of my procrastination... arg one day, it will bite me in the ass.. (knock on wood)
Stephanie made dinner for me at her place today! fillet mignon, tomato basil soup, chicken breast, and baked potato :) yummy after dinner, we baked a brownie together hehehe then we surfed the web and played with nail polish hehe.
finals week is next week... wish me luck guys. one more week till winter break! whoo hoo!!