Monday, September 7, 2009

venting

idono if i can be with someone who is too serious all the time. you take everything up the ass and get butt hurt when i kid around. i always told myself that my boyfriend will be someone who makes me laugh a lot, but you`re not quite there... why am i not listening to my heart? am i just afraid to hurt your feelings because i know you like me a lot?? i wanted to say all this to you, but the words wouldn't come out. i think im starting to lose interest, but im trying really hard not to. i think theres something wrong with me. i think im scared of commitment. every guy i have ever dated has only lasted 1 or 2 months because i lost interest...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nothings wrong with you girl... its normal to lose interest cus hey, if you're not interested, you're not interested! you're just going to be more tortured 1 year down the line trying to force yourself to think you're interested. i'm not saying break up with him...but if its really making you snooze and you're waiting for dates to be over, then thats something to think about.