Thursday, February 4, 2010

FOTD valentines day look


i have ugly eyebrows lol ignore them.

for this look i used the L'oreal Hip Duo in Cheeky. pink for the whole lid and then used a dark brown for the outter corners from my Coastal Scents 88 Palatte.

for some reason it looks a little more red than i would like it to, but whatevers.




put on some cute earrings. mine are hearts with a bow in the middle.













finished look. i hate my bangs right now. im going to get my hair trimmed this weekend.















Lipstick: Maybelline in Born With It











the dark brown above the black is the color i used for the outer corner














and the pink on the left is the color i used for my overall lid.

5 comments:

Serenie S. said...

Cute look!!!!!! And earrings!
People on YouTube are asking me to do a Valentines look but I have no idea what to do!! I'm not much of a valentines celebrating person. Hahaha!

Denysia said...

Lovely look! I have yet decided what kind of look I am going to do for valentine's day.

ectini said...

Cute look! Love it<3

Julia said...

ohhh you look so cute!

amileinherheels said...

ah cute look! very sweet :) love the color combo!