Friday, February 12, 2010

the lovely Erynn awarded me with the Sweet Friends award! thanks so much!!
im very lucky to have met so many sweet girls on blogger!! :)

Rules:
Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people.

1. New clothes
2. puppies
3. kisses
4. food
5. music
6. good grades
7. best friends
8. cute boys :)
9. makeup
10. manicures

and i want to award: i know i dont have 10 people.. idono who to award.. :(

Chinese New Year and Valentine`s day is this weekend! decided to bake cupcakes for my friends. it was fun! hehe i think im picking up the hobby of baking! :)

9 comments:

ectini said...

Thanks for doing the tag! :D

I love pretty much everything on your list too hehe especially FOOD! And your cupcakes are making me drooool they look so good! XD

Denysia said...

Those cupcakes look super yummy! I want to eat them now! haha! :D

Thanks for the tag, I'm going to do it either today or tomorrow! :)

piinkstrawberii said...

omg your blog is so cute! i love hello kity and your cupcakes omgee i want some!

Peter said...

i just ate a pink one, not bad :)

♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ said...

woo, ty for tagging me, will do it soon! (:

the cupcakes look tastyyyy ;o

bowsnhearts said...

Wow the cupcakes look so yummy!!

I love puppies and manicures too! I can't look at cute boys too much or else my bf will start glaring at me but I do love them too. Haha!

MizzDestinee said...

thanks for tagging me!
I tagged you girl! xoxo

♥ c.angie ♥ said...

Hi love,

I use Cannon - PowerShot SD780 =] hehehehehehe && thanks for your sweet comment.
I love the cupcakes..it looks so pretty yummy yummmy in my tummmy hehehehe I hope you'll have an amazing day. Stay Beautiful. take care

Love, Cydia

♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ said...

Aw, try it if you want to!

You can actually buy them in sheets, so you just stick the big sheet onto your case, dead simple.
I bought mine on sheets, but I wanted to design it myself so i peeled them off and stuck them back on my case o_o
I'm picky heh...