Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tagged by MizzDestinee


MizzDestinee tagged me!! whoo hoo!
Rules:
1. Post a picture from your childhood (less than 13 years old).
2. Write about the picture.
3. Tag your friends and readers.

Though i dont remember taking this photo lol i still remember the surroundings. this was taken when we still lived in Lincoln Heights (kinda ghetto part of Los Angeles, not too far away from Chinatown). We still lived with my grandparents at the time and around the block, was this library, which is where this was taken. my dad loved photography and theres a lot of other picture with me wearing the same dress and photographed with those flowers there. all the pictures my dad took of me were candid but it looked like i was posing.. haha the baby that looks utterly scared is my younger sister. (lol check out her fro-hawk!) she`s 1 year younger than me. i think i was 2 or 3 in this picture. this photo is taken before my other sister and brother were born. after my other sister was born, we moved to Alhambra. my mom is so fashionable! lol and she loved to make me dress up. i always had those gigantic flowers/bows in my hair. we are a pale family.. haha

I want to tag: Serenie, Erynn, Denysia, Peter, Anna, Duyen, Christine,

and anyone who wants to do it! :) have fun guys! and happy March!

5 comments:

Peter said...

aw so cute

ectini said...

Thanks for the tag! Awwh, so cute! I always had big frilly bows and headbands and things too XD

DiWiMakeup said...

My mom loved to make me dress up too, but I was rebellious and ended up ruining all the cut little dresses, lol. She still talks about it till this day.

X) Diana

Unknown said...

such a very cute and fashionable family! hehe!

MizzDestinee said...

awwww sooo adorable you and your family!!! I'm happy you did the tag girl! love love love the pictures! <3